Monday, September 14, 2009

making the pact

Elliot wondered if he'd wake up and figure out it was all a dream. This thing with Billy. He'd wake up and find himself back in New York City with the fellows he hung with and just do art work that no one would ever buy. Yeah, that was his life. Wasn't it?

But here Billy was in his bed, loving to butt fuck him as much as possible. It was blowing him away, in fact. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had so much sex. And at his parents. Unheard of. It filled him with laughter. And he wasn't even hungry. It was as if he was on this natural hight. It had nothing to do with acid or Woodstock. Just Billy. It had always been Billy. He just didn't know if the time was right to explain that to him. It was best just to let this happen. To see where it might go. What it might become? Was there a chance they could do this. Make it on their own.

"We'll figure it out," Elliot said holding on to Billy. "I won't let you down. I won't."

"Promise," Billy whispered in his ear as if he really needed for him to promise.

"Promise." Elliot smiled. "You've always meant a lot to me."

"Why? What the fuck? You never said anything." Billy winced.

"I know. I thought you'd be really sick of me if I had. But you were always amazing. You still are. Don't let anyone tell you different. Especially, your brother."

"I hate him."

"Maybe he'll be OK if you go back to the city with me." Elliot smiled.

"Naw, he'd hate it. He won't let me do anything." Billy looked as if it was the worst idea.

"I'll talk to him. We'll act like its nothing. You know, he needs his freedom too. Maybe you'll be brothers again, if you're a part." Elliot told him.

"Apart." Billy squinted. "Like maybe we're around each other too much?"

"Exactly."

Billy sighed and Elliot's eyes lit when he saw that Billy had found his hard on.

"What are we going to do about that?" Billy laughed so lightly in Elliot's ear then.

Elliot couldn't help but smile as he bit his bottom lip as Billy rubbed his thumb at the tip of his penis which slightly drooled like sap from a tree. Elliot shivered as he felt Billy's tongue lick him clean. He closed his eyes so dreamily when Billy went down on him. It was so unexpected.

3 comments:

simon n josh said...

wow...

the oaks said...

I think they have decided.

Jared said...

Wow... Very interesting. You're quite graphic, but that's fine. I agree with the oaks, they've decided...