Thursday, November 12, 2009

a mind of his own

Billy couldn't stand Elliot's mother. She scared him so much. Maybe she was the crazy one. Not him. He shook now when he thought about her.

"You're not having a flashback, are you?" Elliot winced as he washed Billy's hair in the bathtub.

He shook his head, no.

"Then what is it?" Elliot wondered as he washed the suds from his bare back. He smelled of ivory and herbal essences.

"Your mother hates me." Billy nodded so innocently.

"She hates everyone, Billy." Elliot laughed. "Its all right. I can handle her. I found out she has more money than she ever told any of us. Don't know what she'll use it for."

"I should steal it." Billy looked at Elliot.

"Don't even think it." Elliot told him.

"But if anyone deserves that money. Its you. You know that." Billy nodded.

Elliot combed out his wet hair.

"I don't want anything of theirs." Elliot told him. They kissed then. And Billy wanted him.

"No, not now, we're meeting your brother. We have to tell him." Elliot was serious.

"Tell him what?"

"That you're going back to New York City with me." Elliot nodded.

"New York City?" He didn't know if he could take such a busy place. It would be so different from here.

"Haven't you been listening to me, Billy." Elliot smiled.

Billy shook his head no. "I just watch your lips move, waiting when you'll shut up, long enough, so I can fuck you."

"I don't think we should discuss that with your brother." Elliot almost laughed, but as always, he was serious.

4 comments:

ellie said...

this was sweet.

cass and cady said...

I think Elliot's great for Billy.

Unknown said...

good that elliot is keeping him on track.

cait said...

I so love them together.