Saturday, October 3, 2009

at that moment

Elliot listened to Michael who was all smiles. A part of Elliot found Michael fascinating. How did he do it? He was probably a millionaire. He just knew the right people to put together anything, to make things happen. How did he do it? What was his secret?

"You should really come to San Francisco with me," Michael looked at him as if that was the place to be. "You'll love it there. And you could stay with me. I know I could help you."

"I dunno." Elliot just smiled and stood there in the sunshine on the vast fields of garbage. "That's really sweet of you-"

Next thing Elliot knew, Michael was French kissing him. His hands down Elliot's jeans giving him a squeeze.

"Why can't you say yes?" Michael whispered in Elliot's ear.

"I can't." Elliot sighed heavily and pulled away. Elliot knew if he did sleep with Michael that it would be a one time thing. There would be no day after. Michael would definitely move on. What would really be the point? Even if he did go with him, he was sure he'd see Michael with others. He definitely didn't need that. "I have to stay here. There are some things I have to get through, you know."

"Yeah, I know." Michael gave him a stare, wanting more.

"You know, you'll do great." Elliot needed to walk away. He was going to take a step back. Of course, it was in the mud. Michael grabbed him and kissed him hard.

"What can I do to change your mind?" Michael sighed.

"You know, you don't want me mess'n with your style." Elliot just nodded. This time he was going back to Billy. No turning back.

No comments: